Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Welcome to Miss-Managed!

Welcome!

This little blog has been nagging me for quite some time now. And let me start by saying that while it currently does not appear to be so, I used to be quite the little html wiz. That's used to be. But it was time to quit waiting for my glory days of graphic design and website building to come back to me, and to just get started. Here's to hoping I become less mismanaged (get it? haha) and soon enough have this blog looking all prim and proper!

Until then.... a minor intro?

Feel free to skip reading this post. I only feel that it is a necessary thing to write... or how else do I begin this blog? My style is to just jump in, but just in case some of you were wondering what I was jumping in TO....

This blog will serve as my outlet, my notebook, my journal, my portal..? for sharing with you my current journey: raising two toddlers, renovating my 1937 home and figuring out where I want to go from here and how to live intentionally. I feel that so many of us are on this same journey, and for my part I was eating up blogs that touched on all things kids, budget, diy, home and family. It's time for me to add my voice.. (and my chaos) to this plethora of Mommy-blogs.

A word of caution to all my future readers... I am a hot mess. I have no formal education in writing, design or decor. I am your ultimate DIY-er. I am a jack of all trades and a master of not a one. But I am having fun!

Here's to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment