Thursday, February 12, 2015

Home Tour: Living Room

It's almost Friday! To kick off the weekend, I finally got around to photographing our living room this morning. Fair warning, it's still coming together. I have a few window treatments to finish, the furniture is a little mis-matched (and not necessarily in a good way, can't get that recliner away from my husband) and I didn't take any photos facing the dining room because I currently have every project I've never finished in my life piled up on the table. But here goes!

The before:







Huge, right? This has been the most challenging for me. The sheer size of this room makes it very difficult to arrange furniture. And while I have a vision in my head of how I want everything set up, I am still missing several key pieces and until such a time as I acquire them... this is what we've come up with:


It's crazy how much smaller the room feels now. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :) But it's certainly better for conversation and getting closer to the fire! (Excuse the Iron Man clips on the television, Have to keep the little man happy and I was far to lazy to Photoshop it out.)








Moose has claimed this beautiful blue sofa (that my amazing friend Becky found for me - love you Becky!!) as his own. It is ten feet long, people. Ten feet. And unfortunately I did not photograph it because it would mean facing that mound I was telling you about in the dining room... ahem.





Sources:

Grey Sofa: Walmart.Com
Tan Loveseat: Ashley Furniture
Coffee Table: Ashley Furniture
Pink Pillows: DIY
White Pillow: TJ Maxx
Kids Chairs: Ikea
Louis Chair: Thrifted
Mirrors: Target
Black Octagonal Table: Target
Mirrored Table: Michael's

Have a great weekend!
Xoxo, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment